Alec- "Mom I didn't know Abrahama Lincoln knew Jesus."
Me- "What do you mean Alec?"
Alec- "Well mom, I didn't know Jesus lived during the Civil War!!"
Me- (trying not to crash because I am driving and I think this is hilarious....)
Alec- "Mom something really bad happened at school today!"
Me- "What happened???!"
Alec- "Well Isabella said that she loved Jacob today in front of the whole class!"
Me- "aww, how cute!"
Alec- "No mom, you don't understand, Jacob is like a girl!"
Me-"What? what do you mean by that?"
Alec-"first of all, love is gross, I hate love. But Jacob loves cats, Barbie, and lip gloss!!, he's like a girl mom!!"
Sister jumps in... "Well maybe he has chapped lips, boys can use chapstick for their lips too"
Alec- "No, lipGLOSS, he likes LIPGLOSS! AND Barbie, AND cats!!, he's like a girl"
Me- "Wait, why do you hate love? I love you, you love me, love is ok, what's wrong with love?"
Alec- "Love is gross, I hate love, I don't like girls"
Me- "So what do you think of a boy who likes cats, Barbie and lipgloss?"
Alec - "He's like a girl mom, that's it"
LMAO!
Alec- "mommy, I remember when Juliet used to suck your boobie"
Me- "yeah, that's how babies get their milk"
Alec- "What???? how do they get milk in there????!!!"
Me- "Well your body makes the milk after you have a baby"
Alec -"That's weird. But I still remember when Juliet sucked your boobie"
Me- "yeah, that's normal Alec, God made it to work that way"
Alec- "He did??? oh, that's cool"
hilarious!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment